Saturday 15 June 2013

References to Different Blogs from B409 Batch, 2012-13

I have been blogging since long and have got respectable following on my blogs. But one thing I like following and reading many good blogs which i find interesting and different from what i write and believe.

Firstly I would like to talk about Namita Rai my class mate who is an talented photographer. In her blog, she has beautifully described about her home city Banglore. She has captured her city through her SLR camera in such a beautiful way which is mesmerising. I feel proud to be her class mate, as I believe she is a great photographer and a great story teller. Here is an photograph which depicts how nicely she has captured the sunset at one of the famous spots in Banglore




Now I would like to talk about my other Batch mate Chris Rigos who loves travelling and have visited many famous places around the World. In her blog she has described about her interests in Travelling and her expereince in the city Milan, Italy. She has wonderfully described which places to visit and things to do in Milan. Here is an pic of one of the famous place in Milan called Gallerio Vittorio Emanuale






One of my favourite blogs is written by class mate who also happens to be my best friend Punit Pathak .He has wriiten about my favourite topic " Dance" and about increasing Dance craze in Toronto. He has wonderfully described about the various dance forms like Bollywood, Hip Hop, BellyDance etc which belongs to different countries is finally making a mark in Toronto, Canada one of the most diverse places in the world.Being a Dancer, I am blessed to be a part of this growing culture in Toronto. Thankyou Punit for promoting Dance and its growing significance in diverse places like Toronto.















I would also like to talk about my class mate Ana Escobar who has written a blog about animals in need and about volunteering the organisation called Toronto Human Society. In her blog she has brilliantly described about how to handle Cannie Pals and given a short description about them.

Last but not the least i would like to mention about the blog written by my class mate Shraddha Kamdar. She has written a blog on Nail art where she has given description about that field and also how she developed a deep interest in field of Nail art. I really feel a deep connect with her passion for Nail Art is similar to my passion for Dance.






No comments:

Post a Comment